Businesses and organizations may sometimes need to sort, organize and digitize a variety of media and documents in preparation for litigation. Let us help you digitize and catalog your data in the forms of audio, video, images and documents with our professional media transfer and organizational services.
Litigation Support Services
Litigation support often involves comprehensive planning and cataloging and a deep-dive with our clients to understand the archiving and business needs.
Please contact one of our litigation support/archiving specialists to discuss your specific needs.
Here’s a brief overview of the services we can provide
- State of the art professional scanners
- Comprehensive quality control measures
- Professionally trained staff
- All types of documents: Depositions, discovery documents, color photos, x-rays and large format (architectural and engineering maps)
- Scan to PDF or TIFF
Video & Audio Digitization and Synchronization:
- Audio Tapes (Micro and regular size) converted to WAV or MP3 format
- Video Tapes (all formats) converted to DVD or digital file
- Synchronization of audio and video into DVD or digital file
- Audio & Video enhancement
CD & DVD Duplication